Holton H379 Double French Horn
An intermediate Kruspe wrap horn, this horn offers a great value for an intermediate horn. The H379 has playing characteristics similar to the H179 Farkas, but a darker sound with a good center and projection.
- Harder nickel silver material responds quickly and sounds brighter up close.
- Hand-fitted rotary valves are manufactured to precise tolerances to provide quick and effortless response.
- Made in USA
- Key: F/Bb
- Bore: .468-inch
- Bell: 12.25-inch
- Bell Type: Fixed
- Bell Throat: Large
- Bell Material: Nickel Silver
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Nickel Silver
- Wrap: Kruspe
- Linkage: String
- Features: Tapered Rotors and Bearings; Large Throat Bell; Nickel Silver Inner and Outer Slides
- Case: CH602 plastic shell case included
- Mouthpiece: Holton-Farkas MC mouthpiece
- Finish: Nickel Silver