Moog Minitaur Analog Bass Synthesizer Rev 2.0
This item ships FREE:
The Minitaur is an inconspicuously compact, subharmonic bass machine designed to effortlessly integrate into any performance and computer-based music solution. Just as its progenitors, the Minitaur effortlessly does one thing above all others… wall splitting analog BASS.
For over 40 years, the Moog Taurus has been the secret weapon of artists and producers around the globe for generating earth-shaking bass.
The Minitaur is the newest addition to the Taurus family of Analog Bass Synthesizers. It is an inconspicuously compact, subharmonic bass machine designed to integrate seamlessly into any performance or computer-based music workflow. Just as its progenitors, the Minitaur effortlessly does one thing above all others… wall splitting analog BASS.
The solid steel enclosure of the Minitaur is deceptively simple - offering immediate access to critical sound design and performance controls only. This makes Minitaur extremely fast and easy to use--but just under the surface lies a vast expanse of dynamic and inspirational power that is instantly accessible from almost any laptop or MIDI controller.
- SAVE AND RECALL UP TO 128 ONBOARD PRESETS - Select and save directly from your Minitaur’s front panel, via MIDI controller or with the free Minitaur Editor / Librarian software.
- FREE EDITOR/LIBRARIAN SOFTWARE - Seamless DAW integration now with full Windows support!
- 5 NEW MODULATION SOURCES (Tri, Sqr, Saw, Ramp, S&H and Filter EG)
- HARD SYNC - Access a completely new sonic palette with your Minitaur
- MODULATE OSCILLATOR 2 ONLY - Pair with Hard Sync for syncopated metallic sweeps and surges
- ASSIGNABLE CV/GATE INPUTS - Control any feature on or under the hood of your Minitaur via control voltage.
- CV TO MIDI CONVERSION - Bring control voltage into your DAW for analog control over digital circuits.
- Made in USA
- SOUND ENGINE: Analog
- PRESETS: 128 Presets
- POLYPHONY: Monophonic (can be poly-chained)
- EXTERNAL CONTROLLER RESPONSE: Keyboard, Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure and Velocity
- SOUND SOURCES: 2 Waveshape Oscillators with Square and Saw waveshapes
- VCO 2 FREQ: +/-12 Semitones
- HARD SYNC: On/Off
- OSCILLATOR CALIBRATION RANGE: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8’ = 0 - 72
- GLIDE: Select LCR, LCT, EXP - Legato On/Off
- FILTER: 20Hz-20KHz Moog Ladder Filter
- MODULATION SOURCES: LFO (Triange, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold), Filter Envelope
- MODULATION DESTINATIONS: Oscillator Pitch, Oscillator 2 Pitch only, Filter Cutoff
- LFO PANEL FEATURES: Rate control, VCO LFO Amount and VCF LFO Amount
- ENVELOPES: 2x ADSR Envelopes with Legato On, Legato Off and EG Reset
- EXTERNAL AUDIO INPUT: ¼” TS
- AUDIO OUTPUT: ¼” TS, ⅛” TRS Headphone with volume control
- MIDI I/O: DIN In, and MIDI I/O over USB
- ASSIGNABLE CV/GATE INPUTS: Filter CV (Fixed Dest.), Pitch CV (Default), Volume CV (Default), KB Gate (Default)
- CV TO MIDI CONVERSION: Yes
- INCLUDED POWER SUPPLY: 100-250VAC, 50-60Hz, +12VDC
- WEIGHT: 2.5lbs (1.2kg)
- DIMENSIONS: 3.1”H x 8.75”W x 5.1”D