Promark System Blue TS8 Tenor Drumstick, Nylon Tip - Sean Vega Signature
Designed by former DCI Individual Tenor Champion, RCC and Blue Devils staff member, Sean Vega, this tenor stick has the feel of a snare stick with the sound of a tenor mallet.
The Promark Sean Vega drumstick can withstand even the most demanding performances, featuring an injection molded nylon tip which creates an articulate, bright sound and consistent durability. This drumstick has a flared diameter in the handle and a short taper.
- Ideal for : Indoor marching, outdoor marching
- Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
- The TS8 is designed for maximum control using high quality hickory with a Comfort Flare grip and a customized nylon cookie tip designed
- This stick features the perfect combination of quality and smart design and is an ideal choice whether you play or teach high school, college, or drum corps
- The ideal tenor stick for your high school, college, or drum corps tenor player
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at Promark Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
- Length: 16 7/8”
- Diameter: 0.680”
- Wood: Hickory
- Finish: Lacquer
- Tip/Head Material: Nylon
- Tip Shape: Butt
- Type: Marching tenor