Black Swamp SoundArt Chromium 25 Single Row 12" Tambourine
Black Swamp 12" Single Row Tambourine with Chromium 25 Jingles. Chromium 25 is very bright, cutting, articulate, and crunchy.
Black Swamp Percussion tambourines have become the very definition of a true concert tambourine sound. Black Swamp tambourines are used by the very top percussionists and musical organizations around the world. When your tambourine is used for modern works, as well as within orchestras with centuries of history, you know you're doing something right.
The SoundArt Series tambourines reinvented and revived the true orchestral tambourine sound by returning to the superior tone that is produced only with a steam-bent, single ply shell. The shell is complemented by jingles made from tonally rich metal alloys and quality calfskin to create the de facto standard of tambourines throughout the world.
Chromium 25™ model is very bright, cutting, articulate, and crunchy. As the tambourine is "played in," it will be an extremely articulate sound that is surprisingly full bodied.
- Solid, steambent Ash shell
- Skilled hand craftsmanship and precise, advanced machinery were used to showcase the natural beauty of the wood
- Rigorous quality standards and superior quality lumber
- Jingles are hammered in such a way to produce a full sonority while balancing different characteristics such as attack, tessitura, sustain, projection, and tone
- All SoundArt tambourines are available with either premium translucent calfskin, or Remo Renaissance synthetic heads. Calf is the true traditional skin of choice for tambourines, and the synthetic offers more resistance to pitch changes while still producing a professional sound.
- Made in USA