C.G. Conn 1FRSP Vintage One Flugelhorn, silver-plated
Available for Pre-Order only.
- Contact us for best price via email, instant chat, contact form or WhatsApp.
- We will advise availability, delivery lead time, and types of payment required.
- Pre-order items usually take 30-90 days for delivery, depending on product types.
C.G. Conn brings back old-world craftsmanship in the Vintage One series. Developed over a period of a year and a half with input from forty professional players around the world, the Vintage One flugelhorn is both elegant in design and warm and rich in sonority. Combining the research of classic design and the precision of modern technology, Vintage One is the ultimate in flugelhorn performance.
- The Vintage One 1FRSP flugelhorn was designed to be well balanced and compatible with the player's concept of sound.
- It combines a responsive .413" bore and a warm resonant one-piece hand-hammered rose brass bell reinforced with a bell bow guard to produce a beautiful, warm, luscious sound.
- Unlike other flugelhorns, the design of the 1FRSP holds true intonation when playing above the staff.
- Professional Monel pistons provide smooth and quick action while the comfortable wood handle 3rd slide trigger allows for quick adjustments.
- The silver-plate finish provides a controlled brilliance to the overall sound.
- The C.G. Conn 1FRSP, a flugelhorn with as sound as good as it's looks.
- Made in USA
- C.G. Conn "Vintage One" - key of Bb
- .413" bore
- Hand-hammered one-piece rose brass bell
- Tunable mouthpipe
- 3rd slide trigger
- Monel pistons
- Silver-plate finish
- CKB 3FL mouthpiece
- 7946C woodshell case