DiMarzio EP1800 High Def Speaker Cable, SpeakON Ends
DiMarzio® Instrument Speaker Cables reproduce sound so accurately we could have called them "Reference Cables". DiMarzio cables are fine-tuned for deep bass and open highs. They deliver definition and openness from string-to-string like you've never heard before. They're ideal head-to-bottom hookups for guitar or bass applications. DiMarzio® Instrument Speaker Cables are made with 12-gauge OFHC copper wire and FEP Fluoropolymer insulation and minimize cable interaction when subjected to stage level volumes because of our resonance control. DiMarzio® Instrument Speaker Cables come in 3-foot, 4-foot, and 6-foot lengths and are available in black only. Head-to-bottom connectors have black nylon outer jackets and SpeakON ends.
All DiMarzio® cables are hand made in DiMarzio NYC factory.
- Wire Gauge: AWG 12 x 2 OFHC (3.31 mm2)
- Diameter: 0.41 in. (10.41 mm)
- Insulation: FEP Fluoropolymer
- Capacitance: 24 pF/ft (79 pF/M)
- Shield & Material: Wires are twisted pairs with vibration absorbing fillers and PTFE tape
- Jacket & Material: PVC + Nylon Overbraid
- Resistance: 1.73 ohm/1,000 ft (5.68 ohm/KM)
- Inductance: 2.1 µH/ft (6.9 µH/M)
- Termination Method: Crimped + Silver Solder