DW 9300AL Airlift™ Snare Stand
Airlift™ Snare Stand !
Adjusting your rack toms and snare drum just got easier. With recent advancements in drum manufacturing and hardware design, everything seems to weigh more these days. From counter hoops to metal shells and lugs, more than ever, instruments are built to last. As a result, making a simple height adjustment on toms or snare drums has become a challenge. Enter, revolutionary new Airlift hardware. The secret is a pneumatic shock that effortlessly allows drums to float on a cushion of air for quick, effortless and exact adjustments every time. The patented, Randall May-designed system is available in DW's top-selling, road-proven 9300 snare stand.
- Air Lift series
- Unique pneumatic shock provides maximum setup flexibility
- Simple Height Adjustment
- Tripod does not tilt downwards after holding the retaining screw and holds the adjusted position
- Snare basket knob can be set in a more closed position for smaller drums
- Snare drum angle can easily be locked
- Snare basket can be removed from tilter for fast snare changes
- Height: 17" - 22"
- Legs: Double-braced