DW 9700 Straight/Boom Cymbal Stand
This product is unavailable
The DW 9700 is a heavy-duty straight/boom cymbal stand that packs in DW's top technologies, for high performance. Toothless tilters let you infinitely adjust your cymbal positioning - and those rugged tilters are backed up by DW's Techlock secondary drum key locking system, to safeguard against slippage.
Beyond that, the DW 9700 offers a handy Cymbal Seat Adjustment that can quickly be raised or lowered, then locked into place. Hinged memory locks are also included at all critical points, for fast setup with the DW 9700 cymbal stand.
- 3 sections: 1 ¼” base tube, 1” Middle tube, ¾” upper tube, 12.3 lbs, maximum cymbal seat Height 88”
- Integrated cymbal seat & Wingnut felt prevent loss of parts, while patented cymbal seat adjustment allows players to quickly set and lock-in the perfect amount of cymbal movement as needed. (U.S. Patent no. 4889028)
- Toothless tilter with techlock allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning, while techlock secondary drum key locking system provides additional security
- 4" nylon insert in all tube-connector castings eliminates rattles and vibrations
- Tube memory locks make set-up quicker, more flexible, and more consistent
- With leg memory locks and interlocking tube memory locks with captive wingscrews and nylon inserts
- Double-braced legs enhance strength and stability