DW USA Ltd Edition Dave Grohl 6.5"x14" Icon Snare Drum
The Dave Grohl ICON Snare Drum:
DW are pleased to release a limited edition Dave Grohl ICON snare drum. Only 250 will ever be made!
Dave Grohl’s illustrious career has been marked by legendary bands and compelling projects. His Icon snare drum celebrates his self- produced Sound City documentary, as well as his personal studio that now houses the sacred Sound City console.
The visionary’s face adorns the all-maple drum, as well as his feather tattoo artwork and the logos of both recording studios—all laser-cut from 1/36” veneer and hand inlayed into a background of teal-dyed Exotic Birdseye Maple. Nickel plated hardware complements the eye-catching color scheme.
Other features include 11-ply North American Hard Rock Maple VLT shell, True-Hoops, True-Pitch 50 Tuning, True-Tone Snare Wires, MAG throw-off with 3P butt plate and more. Deluxe DW carrying case, legend and Sound City hat also included.
- Highly collectable and playable instrument
- Celebrates Dave Grohl’s connection to the legendary Sound City recording studio
- Exotic birdseye maple veneer over 11-ply maple VLT (vertical low timbre) North American hard rock maple shell
- Laser-cut, hand-inlayed wood graphics
- Nickel Plated Hardware
- Limited to 250 drums worldwide
- Includes premium DW snare bag, certificate of authenticity
- Size: 6.5" x 14"
- Shell: 11-ply North American Hard Rock Maple VLT shell
- Hoops: True-Hoops
- Color: Laser-cut from 1/36” veneer and hand inlayed into a background of teal-dyed Exotic Birdseye Maple
- Finish: Gloss