DW PDP Concept Series™ Hi-Hat Mount with Mega Clamp and Boom Arm
Concept Closed Hi-Hat Arm with Mega Clamp. At the center of the Concept Series line of hardware is an innovative toothless QuickGrip clamp that allows drummers to add mountable percussion instruments, cymbals, accessories, and even microphones, without the need for additional stands. It also gives players the ability to customize just about any existing stand in a myriad of ways.
The sturdy, all-metal-constructed clamp is outfitted with a friction disc that offers infinite adjustment, while the versatile design means that the ½ factory set clamp can be quickly and easily converted to 10.5mm by flipping over the drum key brake on either end. This means that QuickGrip clamps and accessories can be used with DW and PDP arms, as well as most other brands on the market today.
You can now utilize the backs of cymbal arms, floor tom legs, and tops of tom arms to customize like never before. Includes a Quick Grip clamp with infinite angle adjustment, a bottom cymbal seat, a hi-hat clutch for the top hi-hat cymbal, a 16" long, 1/2" diameter boom arm, an MG3 tube to boom arm clamp, and a DW boom arm memory lock.
- Long closed hi-hat boom arm with an MG3 tube to boom arm clamp.
- The PDAX9212 allows you to mount a secondary / auxiliary hi-hat to your drum kit.
- The MG3 clamp allows you to attach this hi-hat mount to any cymbal or drum stand.
- 5mm by flipping over the drum key brake on either end
- All-metal construction built to last