Ernie Ball Ambient Delay Pedal
This item ships FREE:
The Expression Series Ambient Delay provides a hybrid of digital delay layered with plate reverb, for everything from slap-back to extended repeats. It features settings for delay time (50ms - 1s), delay feedback, reverb level, and a foot-sweepable effect level control to create anything from subtle textures to ambient soundscapes, all without taking your hands off the guitar.
Ernie Ball Ambient Delay Expression Pedal (Kenny Wayne Shepherd Demo)
- Delay and reverb pedal with foot-variable effect levels
- Simple reverb knob controls the amount of plate reverb
- Feedback and time controls dial in your delay
- Built from extremely durable aircraft aluminum
- Sealed enclosure maintains the circuit's integrity
- Durable Kevlar string coated with PVC ensures a long life
- Each effect can be utilized individually
- Pedalboard-friendly size
- Pedal Type: Expression Delay, Reverb
- Max Delay Time: 50-750 milliseconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"