Evans G2 Coated 10"-12"-16" Rock Tom Pack
Evans Coated G2 is one of the most popular drumheads on the market, featuring two plies of 7mil film that provide a high level of consistency and durability. The perfect blend of depth, sustain, and attack makes small toms sing and floor toms growl. This drumhead incorporates Evans Level 360 Technology for ease of tuning and extended pitch.
Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound.
Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- Ideal for: Rock, R&B, Pop
- Tompack Size: 10", 12" and 16"
- Treatment: Coated
- Ply: 2
- G2 Coated drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Technology: Standard
- Very versatile head for all musical genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA