Evans Tri-Center 7-1/4 & 8-5/8 Inch Bongo Head Pack
Evans Tri-Center bongo head delivers a bright, penetrating slap with a full, round low-end, and features a texture simulating the touch and response of a natural skin head.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- Ideal for: Latin
- Treatment: Uncoated
- Ply: 2
- Technology: Standard
- 8-5/8" drum head with a ply of 10mil film, a ply of 14mil film and a 2.25" patch between
- Bright, penetrating slap tone with a full, round low-end
- Etched texture simulates the feel of animal skin while avoiding the problems associated with natural skin heads
- Tri-Center minimizes overtones and adds weight to the center to enhance the fundamental tone
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA