Evans UV1 Coated 8" Drumhead
UV1 drumheads are the number one solution for drummers who are tired of flaked, chipped, and worn out coatings. They also feature increased surface texture making them extremely responsive for brush playing. Combined with Level 360 Technology™, the UV1 series is the most versatile and durable 10mil drumhead drummers have ever laid their hands on.
The UV1 series is designed for the widest range of sonic possibilities while remaining the most durable single-ply drumhead available. The patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency of texture, while the unique 10mil film delivers exceptional strength and versatility for a full range of musical applications.
- Ideal for - Rock, Jazz
- Size: 8"
- Treatment: UV
- Ply: 1
- Thickness: 10mil
- Technology: Standard
- Patented UV-cured coating process provides unmatched durability and consistency
- Made from a single ply of superior 10mil film, which offers an open and expressive sound
- Extremely versatile for a wide variety of musical applications
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA