Guild D-120E Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural
This product is sold out
This item ships FREE:
The Westerly Collection pays homage to Guild’s early history renowned for exceptional craftsmanship, quality, and the introduction of many beloved Guild acoustics. Inspired by this golden era, the Guild Westerly Collection carries on the tradition of impeccable workmanship and unwavering excellence by incorporating high-quality materials and classic Guild designs into each instrument.
The Guild D-120E delivers all-mahogany tones in a great-playing acoustic-electric.
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the D-120E features an Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and mother-of-pearl rosette. The Fishman Sonitone pickup allows for expert amplification of this powerful dreadnought. This model also has a 1 ¾” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case. Available in Natural gloss finish.
- Classic dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar
- Fishman Sonitone pickup system
- Wide tonal range from an all-solid mahogany construction
- Solid top will enhance in tone as the guitar ages
- Slim neck and 16" radius for fast, smooth playability
- Include polyfoam case
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Finish:Polyurethane Gloss
- Top Wood:Solid African Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid African Mahogany
- Body Bracing: X Scalloped
- Binding:Black ABS
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape:C profile
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Guild Die-cast Closed Gear
- Bridge Material: Indian Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone system (volume, tone) with Sonicore pickup
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053)
- Case Included: Polyfoam case
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:15.75" lower bout, 11.5" upper bout
- Body Depth:4.5" lower, 4" upper
- Overall Length:42"