Guild D-240E Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural
This product is sold out
This item ships FREE:
The Westerly Collection pays homage to Guild’s early history renowned for exceptional craftsmanship, quality, and the introduction of many beloved Guild acoustics. Inspired by this golden era, the Guild Westerly Collection carries on the tradition of impeccable workmanship and unwavering excellence by incorporating high-quality materials and classic Guild designs into each instrument.
Guild's iconic arched back makes its return in the Westerly D-240E dreadnought acoustic-electric!
Built with a solid spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back, the full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The D-240E features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. This model also includes Guild’s new lightweight deluxe gig bag. Available in Natural.
- Iconic arched back pays tribute to Guild's early acoustics
- Unique design is lighter and louder than comparably sized guitars
- Dreadnought body captures the traditional acoustic tone: big, woody, and vibrant
- Matte finish looks great under stage lights
- Vintage-profiled C-shaped neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard plays comfortably
- 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard looks great onstage
- Bone nut and saddle enhance sustain and clarity
- 1-11/16" nut width suits strummers to fingerstylists
- 25.5" scale length has a slinky-smooth action
- Guild AP-1 pickup system provides a clean sound for the stage and studio
- Gig Bag included
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Finish:Matte Polyurethane
- Top Wood:Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:X Scalloped
- Binding:White ABS
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Slim C
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Vintage-style Open Tuners
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone Nut/Compensated Bone Saddle
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:Guild AP-1 active piezo pickup system
- Strings:Coated Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge
- Case Included:Gig bag
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16" Lower bout, 11.75" Upper bout
- Body Depth:4.75" Lower, 3.75" Upper
- Overall Length:42"