Guild F-1512E Jumbo 12-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural
This product is sold out
This item ships FREE:
The Westerly Collection pays homage to Guild’s early history renowned for exceptional craftsmanship, quality, and the introduction of many beloved Guild acoustics. Inspired by this golden era, the Guild Westerly Collection carries on the tradition of impeccable workmanship and unwavering excellence by incorporating high-quality materials and classic Guild designs into each instrument.
The Guild F-1512E is a high-quality 12-string acoustic-electric guitar, and carries the features to prove it!
The F-1512E combines two of Guild’s most iconic specialties: twelve string and jumbo guitars. With their large, rounded bodies, jumbo acoustic guitars have been Guild’s forte since 1954; combining this shape with the ever-popular 12-string construction results in a full-toned, impressively voiced acoustic instrument. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, the F-1512E also features an Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and mother-of-pearl rosette. This model also has a 1 7/8” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case. Comes in Natural gloss finish with a Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup.
- A nicely appointed and comfortable 12-string acoustic-electric guitar
- Jumbo body style
- Fishman Sonitone pickup system for great live tone
- All solid-wood construction
- Vintage-correct pickguard and headstock inlay
- NuBone string nut and saddle
- Vintage neck profile
- Include polyfoam case
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:12
- Body Shape:Jumbo
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:X Scalloped
- Binding:Ivory ABS
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Guild die-cast closed gear
- Bridge Material:Indian Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:NuBone
- Nut Width:1.875"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario EXP38 Coated Phosphor Bronze, 12-String, Light, (.010-.047)
- Case Included: Polyfoam case
- Body Length:21"
- Body Width:16.625" lower bout, 12" upper bout
- Body Depth:4.5" lower, 4" upper
- Overall Length:44"