Guild F-2512E Maple 12-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural
This item ships FREE:
The Westerly Collection pays homage to Guild’s early history renowned for exceptional craftsmanship, quality, and the introduction of many beloved Guild acoustics. Inspired by this golden era, the Guild Westerly Collection carries on the tradition of impeccable workmanship and unwavering excellence by incorporating high-quality materials and classic Guild designs into each instrument.
A great-playing Guild that knows where it came from: the F-2512E Maple Westerly acoustic-electric!
The F-2512E Maple combines two of Guild’s most iconic specialties: twelve string and jumbo guitars. With their large, rounded bodies, jumbo acoustic guitars have been Guild’s forte since 1954; combining this shape with the ever-popular 12-string construction results in a full-toned, impressively voiced acoustic instrument. Built with a solid spruce top, maple sides, and arched maple back, the F-2512E Maple has the bright, jangly tone characteristic of Guild’s twelve string guitars. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The F-2512E Maple features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. This model also includes Guild’s new lightweight deluxe gig bag. Available in Natural.
- Rich 12-string sound adds new textures to your riffs and arrangements
- Sitka-on-maple jumbo body is bold, bright, and jangly
- Iconic arched back pays tribute to Guild's early acoustics
- Unique design is lighter and louder than comparably sized guitars
- Matte finish looks great under stage lights
- Slim C-shaped neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard plays comfortably
- 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard looks great onstage
- Deluxe white ABS binding
- Bone nut enhances sustain and clarity
- Compensated bone saddle for solid intonation
- 1-7/8" nut width will feel comfortable to most 6-string players
- 25.5" scale length has a slinky-smooth action
- Guild AP-1 pickup system provides a clean sound for the stage and studio
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 12
- Body Shape: Jumbo
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Matte Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Maple
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: White ABS
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slim C
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Closed Gear
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Compensated Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875"
- Electronics: Guild AP-1 active piezo pickup
- Strings: Coated Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge
- Case Included: Deluxe Gig bag
- Body Length: 20.5"
- Body Width: 17.25" Lower Bout, 12.5" Upper Bout
- Body Depth: 3.87"
- Overall Length: 43.5"