Guild OM-240CE Orchestra Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural
This item ships FREE:
The Westerly Collection pays homage to Guild’s early history renowned for exceptional craftsmanship, quality, and the introduction of many beloved Guild acoustics. Inspired by this golden era, the Guild Westerly Collection carries on the tradition of impeccable workmanship and unwavering excellence by incorporating high-quality materials and classic Guild designs into each instrument.
Guild's iconic arched back makes its return in the Westerly OM-240CE acoustic-electric!
This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-240CE features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany sides, arched mahogany back, and an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The OM-240CE features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. This model also includes Guild’s new lightweight deluxe gig bag. Available in Natural.
- Iconic arched back pays tribute to Guild's early acoustics
- Unique design is lighter and louder than comparably sized guitars
- Quality mid-size Orchestra body is made from solid Sitka spruce and mahogany
- Vintage-profiled C-shape neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard plays comfortably
- Venetian cutaway lends itself to comfortable lead playing and high capo'ing
- 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard looks great onstage
- Bone nut and saddle enhance sustain and clarity
- 1-11/16" nut width suits strummers to fingerstylists
- 25.5" scale length has a slinky-smooth action
- Guild AP-1 pickup system provides a clean sound for the stage and studio
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Orchestra
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Finish:Matte Polyurethane
- Top Wood:Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:White ABS
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Slim C
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Vintage-style Open Tuners
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone Nut/Compensated Bone Saddle
- Nut Width:1.687"
- Electronics:Guild AP-1 active piezo pickup
- Strings:Coated Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge
- Case Included:Deluxe Gig bag
- Body Length:19.5"
- Body Width:15.5" Lower Bout, 11.5" Upper Bout
- Body Depth:4.12"
- Overall Length:41"