Guild Starfire II ST Hollow Body Electric Guitar - Natural
This item ships FREE:
The Guild Newark St. Collection marks the return of classic Guild electric guitars and basses from the 1950s and ’60s—once again putting the distinctive Guild styling and voice that helped shape popular music into the hands of today’s musicians. The Newark St. Collection celebrates some of Guild’s most iconic models, including the hard-rocking solid-body S-100 Polara, the semi-hollow and hollow Starfire guitars and basses, and elegant archtop jazz guitars like the A-150 Savoy and X-175 Manhattan. Features include Guild’s famed Vibrato Tailpiece, stoptail pieces, pinned bridges, authentically voiced vintage-style pickups, and classic hardware designs. With a wide selection of models, Guild has always been the first choice for musicians in need of an instrument that’s made to be played.
Grab the Guild Starfire II hollowbody electric for a rock 'n' roll guitar with rich, organic tone. You'll feel unhindered by the Starfire II's thinline body style that's comfortable to wear and play over long gigs.
Introducing the Starfire II ST, a hollowbody guitar with a graceful single Florentine cutaway and extra thin mahogany body. The Starfire II ST comes equipped with dual LB-1 Little Bucker pickups, replicas of Guild’s original smaller size humbucking pickups. These pickups, which have a footprint that falls in between a full size humbucker and mini-bucker, define the Starfire II’s uniquely-Guild sound. Other premium features include a mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, elegant ivory white body binding, and a beautiful high gloss natural finish. This model features a Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for increased sustain and stability. The Starfire II is a welcome addition to the Starfire family, offering Guild’s classic vibe and vintage tone.
Take a closer look at the Starfire II ST (click to enlarge):
- Hollow electric guitar
- Dual LB-1 "Little Bucker" pickups offer a wide tonal range
- Tune-o-matic bridge adds tuning stability and sustain
- Minimal aesthetic appointments give the guitar a straight-up look
- Hollow construction blends benefits of hollow and thinline guitars
- Made in Korea
- Body Type: Hollowbody
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Natural
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Vintage Soft U
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.675"
- Nut Material: NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Guild Tune-O-Matic bridge with Stopbar tailpiece
- Tuners: Guild Vintage-style Open Gear
- Neck Pickup: LB-1 humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: LB-1 humbucker
- Controls: 2 x vol, 2 x tone, 3-way pickup toggle
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL115 Nickel Wound, Medium/Blues-Jazz Rock, (.011-.049 Gauges)