Guild Starfire IV ST Maple Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar - Vintage Sunburst
This item ships FREE:
The Guild Newark St. Collection marks the return of classic Guild electric guitars and basses from the 1950s and ’60s—once again putting the distinctive Guild styling and voice that helped shape popular music into the hands of today’s musicians. The Newark St. Collection celebrates some of Guild’s most iconic models, including the hard-rocking solid-body S-100 Polara, the semi-hollow and hollow Starfire guitars and basses, and elegant archtop jazz guitars like the A-150 Savoy and X-175 Manhattan. Features include Guild’s famed Vibrato Tailpiece, stoptail pieces, pinned bridges, authentically voiced vintage-style pickups, and classic hardware designs. With a wide selection of models, Guild has always been the first choice for musicians in need of an instrument that’s made to be played.
Bring back the '60s-rock vibe with the Guild Starfire IV!
The Starfire IV ST Maple puts a modern twist on a highly popular semi-hollow Guild classic. With its graceful double cutaway and thinline body, the original Starfire IV was prized by many guitarists from the mid-1960s onward for its incomparable tone and feel. Premium features include an all maple body, a solid spruce center block, rosewood fingerboard, and Guild’s hallmark mahogany neck with maple center seam. This model features a Tune-O-Matic bridge, with a stopbar tailpiece for increased sustain and stability. The Starfire IV ST Maple includes dual LB-1 “Little Bucker” pickups, replicas of Guild’s original smaller size humbucking pickups. Available in Emerald Green and Vintage Sunburst, and includes hardshell case.
Take a closer look at the Starfire IV ST (click to enlarge):
- Thinline semi-hollowbody based on the '60s Guild Starfire
- Hum-canceling LB-1 pickups
- Exceptional tone and looks from laminated mahogany back, sides, and top
- 3-piece mahogany/maple/mahogany neck for long-term playability
- Grover Sta-Tite tuners give you excellent tuning stability
- Hardshell case included
- Made in Korea
- Body Type:Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape:Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Maple
- Top Material:Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Emerald Green
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Vintage Soft U
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Guild Tune-O-Matic bridge with Stopbar tailpiece
- Tuners:Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- Number of Pickups:2
- Neck Pickup:LB-1 Little Bucker humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:LB-1 Little Bucker humbucker
- Controls:2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Strings:D'Addario EXL115 Nickel Wound, Medium/Blues-Jazz Rock (.011-.049)
- Case Included:Hardshell