Guild X-175 Manhattan Hollow Body Electric Guitar - Antique Burst
This product is sold out
This item ships FREE:
The Guild Newark St. Collection marks the return of classic Guild electric guitars and basses from the 1950s and ’60s—once again putting the distinctive Guild styling and voice that helped shape popular music into the hands of today’s musicians. The Newark St. Collection celebrates some of Guild’s most iconic models, including the hard-rocking solid-body S-100 Polara, the semi-hollow and hollow Starfire guitars and basses, and elegant archtop jazz guitars like the A-150 Savoy and X-175 Manhattan. Features include Guild’s famed Vibrato Tailpiece, stoptail pieces, pinned bridges, authentically voiced vintage-style pickups, and classic hardware designs. With a wide selection of models, Guild has always been the first choice for musicians in need of an instrument that’s made to be played.
Take a trip back to '50s jazz with the Guild X-175 Manhattan hollowbody!
Hollow body. A strikingly beautiful and musically exceptional guitar, the X-175 Manhattan is an outstanding example of professional Guild tone, responsiveness and versatility. With its gracefully sculpted and richly resonant hollow body, rock-solid three-piece neck and electrifying dual Franz P90 Dog Ear single-coil pickups, it evokes the enchanting Guild Manhattan model of the 1950s and ’60s, marking the welcome return of a true Guild classic.
Take a closer look at the X-175 Manhattan (click to enlarge):
- Vintage-voiced hollowbody electric guitar with custom-voiced pickups
- Two Guild DE-1F single-coil pickups serve up warm, smoky jazz tones
- Exceptional tone and looks from laminated maple back/sides and laminated arched spruce top
- 3-piece mahogany/maple/mahogany neck for long-term playability
- Grover Sta-Tite tuners give you excellent tuning stability
- Hardshell case included
- Made in Korea
- Body Type:Hollowbody
- Body Shape:Singlecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Laminated Maple
- Top Material:Arched Laminated Spruce
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Antique Burst
- Neck Material:3-piece Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Vintage Soft "U"
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid blocks
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.688"
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Compensated rosewood bridge with rosewood base
- Tuners:Grover Sta-Tite die-cast tuners
- Number of Pickups:2
- Neck Pickup:DE-1F single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:DE-1F single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Strings:D'Addario EXL115 Nickel Wound, Medium/Blues-Jazz Rock, (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case Included:Hardshell case