Mollard S14PW S-Series 14" Conductor Baton - Purpleheart/White Shalf
For over 40 years, Mollard has manufacturer of the world’s finest batons.
The Mollard “S” batons use the same shafts as the “P” batons and have the same excellent weight and balance characteristics. They are designed with a pear shaped handle for those who prefer this style.
- Mollard knows that beautiful woods deserve superb craftsmanship, and so each Mollard baton is lovingly hand-crafted from the finest hardwoods, especially selected for their warmth and beauty.
- The handles are polished to a lustrous high gloss. The wood shafts are finished in clear gloss or bright white, and the carbon fiber shafts are finished in brilliant pearlescent white.
- Mollard's Lancio aluminum baton handles come in an array of stunning colors.
- All Mollard batons are made in the USA from the finest materials available worldwide.
- Baton woods are hand-selected and every baton is hand-finished each and every component.
- During assembly, shafts and handles are carefully matched for weight and fit, then each newly-assembled baton is hand balanced using interior counterweights.
- Mollard is well known for creating many different baton styles, lengths and weights.
- There are Mollard batons suited for the smallest chamber ensemble, Mollard batons suited for opera or theater, Mollard batons made for military band field work.
- Mollard batons are used around the world in many different cultures with many different musical forces.
- Every Mollard baton has that “floating” sensation coveted by conductors everywhere.
- Crafted and balanced by hand
- Constructed with gorgeous premium hardwoods
- Extremely lightweight
- Lightning fast, precise response
- Don’t whip split or splinter
- Significantly reduce conductor fatigue
- Beloved by customers for over 40 years
- Handle Material: Purpleheart
- Handle Size: 0.75 in. x 2.25 in. (20mm x 55mm)
- Shaft Material: Wood
- Shaft Finish: White
- Lengths Including Handle: 14 inches (355mm)
- Approx Weight: 1/4 ounce (7 grams)
- Packaging: Shatterproof with a tube package