Moog Matriarch Dark Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer and Step Sequencer
This item ships FREE:
Dark Series for Matriarch strikes the perfect balance between classic and modern, featuring an all-black aesthetic that invokes the timeless look of early Moog modular systems—with all the functionality and versatility these two state-of-the-art sound design machines are known for.
Moog Matriarch is a patchable 4-note paraphonic analog synthesizer with a built-in Sequencer, Arpeggiator, stereo Ladder Filters, and stereo Analog Delay. Create rich evolving chord patterns immediately with “no patching required”, then tap into an abundance of inspiring textures, new sounds, and an endless supply of happy accidents through Matriarch’s 90 modular patch points. Based on the vintage circuitry of classic Moog synthesizer modules, Matriarch is a catalyst for creative ideas and a medium for multidimensional expression.
- Dark Edition
- Semi-modular analog synth with 49-key Fatar keybed and monophonic, duophonic, and paraphonic playability
- Stereo analog delay with up to 700ms of delay
- 256-step sequencer supports up to 4 notes per steps
- Save up to 12 sequencer patterns for instant recall
- Sequencer can be decoupled from Matriarch to sequence external synths
- Arpeggiator features Forward/Backward, Order, and Reverse playback modes
- 90 modular patch points offer astounding creative potential
- 4 analog oscillators, with multiple waveforms and hard-sync capability
- Analog LFO with 6 waveforms, plus an additional "simple" LFO
- Dual analog filters with 3 modes — parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP) and series (HP/LP)
- 2 analog ADSR envelopes and 2 analog VCAs
- 3 bipolar attenuators with ring-mod capability
- 2 x 4 parallel-wired unbuffered mults for signal splitting
- 1/4" aux input for processing instruments, synths, and drum machines
- 1/4" and 1/8" Eurorack-level audio outputs for modular convenience
- Type: Keyboard Synthesizer with Sequencer
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Fatar Keyboard, Full Size
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod wheel, Variable Glide
- Polyphony: Mono, Duo, 4-note Paraphonic
- Oscillators: 4 x Analog VCO with Hard Sync; Triangle, Sawtooth, Square, Pulse
- LFO: 1 x LFO
- Filter: Dual Ladder Filters; Stereo, Parallel, Series
- Envelope Generator: 2 x ADSR
- Effects Types: Stereo Analog Delay; up to 700ms, MIDI sync-able, Classic-style,
- Ping-pong Repeats
- Arpeggiator: Order, Forward/Backward, Random
- Sequencer: 256-step Sequencer, 4-notes per Step, 12 x Patterns, External
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono, R), 2 x 1/8" (Eurorack L/R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (sustain), 1 x 1/4" (expression), 1 x 1/8" (expression CV out)
- Other I/O: 90 x Patch Points
- Features: Dark Edition
- Power Source: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 14.25"
- Weight: 24 lbs.