Moog Mavis Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer Kit
This item ships FREE:
Mavis is a build-it-yourself analog synthesizer kit that delivers the huge depth of sound Moog is known for in a compact and feature-packed instrument.
Compact yet mighty.
As a stand-alone instrument, Mavis is a straightforward analog synthesizer with patchable modular utilities and the unmistakable Moog sound and quality. Easily remove Mavis from its case and it becomes a 24-point CV controllable module (44hp) ready to be installed into your Eurorack system or alongside Moog’s other semi-modular instruments.
Mixing the familiar with the exotic, Mavis features Moog’s legendary oscillator and filter circuits alongside a diode wavefolder – the first analog wavefolder to appear on a Moog instrument. Combining traditional subtractive synthesis with additive wavefolding and oozing with personality, Mavis’ clever presentation of synthesis modules and utilities ensure deep creative synergy and musical connection.
Mavis is a powerful, fun, and low-cost Moog that makes learning synthesis or expanding an already-advanced studio setup approachable for anyone looking to explore classic analog sound in a new way.
- Build-it-yourself model means authentic analog sound with no soldering required
- Onboard 13-key baker’s octave means quick playback with full glide and KB scaling
- 1 v/oct setup enables exploration of unusual pitch and tone relationships
- VCO features Pulse Width Modulation to create even greater range of harmonic character
- Sculpt classic-style Moog leads and licks with the -24dB Low Pass Ladder Filter
- Crossfader-based LFO modulation allows you to utilize the 4-stage envelope generator to devise intriguing and uncommon contours
- Diode wavefolding circuitry means analog additive synthesis is now a possibility
- 24-point patchbay provides easy Eurorack integration at just 44HP
- Included protective cover keeps your Mavis clear of dirt and grime, in the studio or on the road
- Type: Semi-modular Analog Synthesizer Kit
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Type of Keys: 13 x Key Buttons
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Oscillators: 1 x Analog VCO
- Waveforms: Sawtooth, Square (continuously variable) ; Wavefolding
- Envelope Generator: 1 x ADSR
- LFO: 1 x LFO (triangle, square)
- Filter: 4-pole Lowpass Ladder Filter
- Sample and Hold: Yes
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/8" (output/headphones)
- Other I/O: 23 Point patch bay
- Features: Glide, Keyboard Scaling
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- HP Size: 44HP
- Height: 1.53"
- Width: 8.93"
- Depth: 5.23"
- Weight: 0.94 lbs.