Moog Mother-32 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer (Free Gig Bag)
This product is sold out
This item ships FREE:
Moog Mother-32, the first tabletop semi-modular synthesizer from Moog!
The Moog Mother-32 is a distinctive analog instrument that adds raw analog sound, sequencing and extensive interconnectivity to any electronic or modular ecosystem. This expansive new live performance and production instrument is handcrafted in Asheville, NC and has been meticulously designed to provide musicians with a diverse array of creative tools to inspire new music, unique sound and endless sonic exploration.
Mother-32 comes secured in a rugged extruded aluminum enclosure with wood sides and features a voltage controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations, definitive Moog low pass and high pass Ladder Filter, 2 voltage controlled mixers, a classic Moog oscillator with dual outputs, wide-range LFO with audio-rate modulation capability, MIDI input and MIDI to CV conversion, white noise, a modular patchbay with 32 patch-points for extended synthesis complexity and an assignable CV jack with 16 assignable sources.Features:
- Semi-Modular design requires no patching for swift, inspired music creation
- Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
- Low Pass & High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz–20kHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
- 2 Voltage controlled mixers
- Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
- Main module can be easily transferred into a Eurorack skiff or case
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with optional 2 and 3 Tier kits
- Complete solution for new Eurorack users – no other items required
- Made in USA
- Expansion:Semi-Modular, Eurorack compatible
- Sequencer:32-step, 64 sequences
- Analog Inputs:3 x 1/8" (ext. audio in, mix 1 in, mix 2 in)
- Analog Outputs:1 x 1/4" TRS (headphone/audio out), 5 x 1/8" TS (VCA out, VCF out, VCO saw out, VCO pulse out, VC mic out)
- MIDI I/O:In
- Dimensions: 12.57“W x 4.21“H (with knobs) x 5.24“D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 2.8W
- Included Power Supply: 100-250VAC, 50-60Hz, +12VDC 1A
- Patchbay: 32x 3.5mm jacks
- Rear Panel Audio Out: ¼” Headphone / Audio
** FREE Moog Gig Bag:
The Mother-32 gig bag is a custom-sewn soft case designed specifically to protect your synthesizer from the collisions of day to day travel. It features a snug, fully cushioned internal storage compartment for one Mother-32, an adjustable divider for nesting a power adapter, a large exterior pocket for patch cable storage and a padded handle for portability.