Moog Subharmonicon Semi-Modular Polyrhythmic Analog Synthesizer
This item ships FREE:
The newest addition to the Moog Mother Ecosystem, the Moog Subharmonicon semi-modular analog synthesizer and sequencer brings all the Moog analog flavor with a rhythm entirely its own.
Subharmonicon is a semi-modular polyrhythmic analog synthesizer that employs a 6-tone sound engine and multi-layered clock generator to explore the world of subharmonics, polyrhythms, and the unique relationships they create.
- Wide-release version of a limited-edition cult-classic synth
- 2 analog VCOs and 4 suboscillators
- 4-pole resonant lowpass filter and VCA with attack and decay controls
- 2 x 4-step sequencer and polyrhythm generator produce complex sequences
- Stack oscillators for 6-note pseudo-polyphony
- Manual and clock-syncable tempo controls
- Expansive 32-point patchbay for limitless tweakability
- Complete 60HP Eurorack synthesizer that can easily be installed in a Eurorack case
- Type: Semi-modular Polyrhythmic Synth
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Polyphony: Mono
- Presets: 6-tone Subharmonic Chords, 4 x Rhythm Generators
- Oscillators: 2 x VCO, 4 x Subharmonic
- Waveforms: Sawtooth, Square wave
- Envelope Generator: VCA (attack, decay), VCF (attack, decay)
- Filter: Self-oscillating Ladder Filter, Lowpass, 4-pole (24dB/Octave)
- Sequencer: 2 x Sequencers, 4 Steps per Sequencer, Selectable Quantization
- Headphones: Shared
- MIDI I/O: 1 x 1/8" (In)
- Other I/O: 32 x Patch Points
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 4.2"
- Width: 12.57" (60HP)
- Depth: 5.24"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.