Promark ActiveGrip Pipe Band Drumstick - Stephen Creighton Signature
Write a review
| Ask a question
Designed with Stephen Creighton, world renowned drum sergeant of the St. Laurence O'Toole Pipe Band, this is the first Promark product to hit the pipe band market. The Promark Stephen Creighton drumstick gives you excellent rebound when performing on high-tension pipe snares, featuring a gradual taper throughout the entire stick, plus maple construction for a lightweight feel.
ActiveGrip is Promark's patented heat activated grip coating that's engineered to get tackier as a players hands sweat and their body temperature rises. It applies thin like a traditional lacquer adding no additional diameter or weight to the stick. Unlike most grip alternatives on the market ActiveGrip doesn't tear up players hands or cause restrictions to range of movement or technique.
- Ideal for : Pipe Band
- Maple is a very light wood which allows for a large diameter stick without the weight.
- Large oval tip provides a full sound from pipe drums
- ActiveGrip - Heat activated grip coating that grips stronger the harder you play
- Gradual taper throughout the drumstick provides a quick rebound from high tension pipe band drums
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at Promark Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
- Diameter: .755"
- Length: 15 -15/16"
- Wood: Maple
- Tip/Head Material: Wood
- Finish: ActiveGrip
- Tip Shape: Oval
- Type: Pipe band sticks