Promark Scott Johnson "ScoJo" X-beat Practice Drumstick
Write a review
| Ask a question
Designed by drum corps legend Scott Johnson, the TXXB3 X-Beat practice stick has a unique rubber tip, making this model a practice pad and drumstick combined into one.
Scott Johnson is currently on staff at The Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps as Percussion Arranger and Caption Head for the reigning 11-time DCI High Percussion drum line and front ensemble. Scott has been a part of The Blue Devils organization since 1976, when he marched in the snare line at age 18. After spending 4 summers marching with the corps, Scott joined the percussion staff from 1978 through 1989 and later rejoined in 1994 as Director of Percussion and Percussion Arranger.
- Ideal for : Indoor marching, outdoor marching, Wind Band
- Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
- The "ScoJo" rubber tipped stick is great for practice as well as achieving a muted yet articulate sound,
- The TXXB3 is designed to feel the same as Scott's DC17 marching snare stick
- Can also be used as another sound source on your drums or keyboard percussion
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at Promark Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
- Length: 17"
- Diameter: .700"
- Taper: Medium
- Wood: Hickory
- Tip/Head Material: Rubber
- Finish: Lacquer
- Tip Shape: Butt
- Type: Marching snare sticks