Promark TS7S Tenor Drumstick - Mike Stevens Signature * Offer *
Designed by Mike Stevens, a highly respected composer, musician and educator for top marching percussion groups, the TS7S tenor stick is made of premium quality American hickory with a small nylon “cookie”-style head on one end and a 1” diameter felt ball on the butt end.
- Ideal for : Indoor marching, outdoor marching
- Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
- The double-headed feature allows for quick changes between a traditional nylon and a felt sound
- Ideal for fast, controllable rebound for passages that require additional speed
- The ideal implement for a "stick" feel on tenor drums
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at Promark Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
- Length: 16”
- Diameter: 0.700”
- Wood: Hickory
- Finish: Lacquer
- Type: Marching tenor sticks