Protection Racket 24” x 14” Marching Bass Drum Soft Case
When it comes to construction of the Protection Racket drum cases, there is no compromise in material quality!
Protection Racket Marching Bass Drum Case is the best protection for your marching bass drum. In fact, these cases are pretty much indestructable! Its also far lighter and less bulkier than a hardcase.
This case is made from Racketex, a highly durable 600 dernier polyester shell that is 100% waterproof. A thick layer of dual density foam adds a protective layer that will absorb any knocks. Finally, the inside of the case is lined with Propile, a non abrasive synthetic fleece that will not scratch your precious drum,and in fact will clean and polish it whilst its in transit!! All webbing straps are ultra strong, with a 1500 kilo breaking strength, and zips used are waterproof. In fact, these cases are pretty much indestructable!
- Internal dimension - 26" (diameter) x 17.5" (depth)
- Fits 24" x 14" marching bass drum
- Amazingly strong cases from Protection Racket, these cases include a thick fleece lining to keep your drums extra safe
- One Piece Construction: Effortless to use, no need to muck about with lids, buckles, and straps
- The Stitching Thread: Bonded nylon that doesn't deteriorate and holds the case together - even if an area of stitching is breached
- Double Stitching: To first complete the wall and two ends separately, and then to join them together; giving twice the security at the corners and edges for greater protection and durability
- Weight: <3.5kg
- Buckles: Like ALL materials and components used in the construction of Protection Racket cases, its buckles are of the highest quality. Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness. These buckles will perform every time and will not let you down.
Handles: Racketex as per main body of case, Lined with soft neoprene for comfort. The underside of handle has polyprop for rigidity lined with 5mm foam. This is Protection Racket's first choice handle on all drum & percussion cases.
- Luggage Tags: So you turn up at a gig and all the drummers are inevitably using Protection Racket! Now you can easily identify your drums with this simple to use luggage tagging system.
- Propadd - The Protector: Superior dual density foam hard on the outside and soft on the inside, giving incredible strength & rigidity whilst keeping the cases very light. The characteristics deflect and dissipate impact forces so that none of the shock passes to the instrument in transit.
- Propile - The Comfort Zone: A non abrasive, synthetic fleece that removes surface moisture & preserves tonal stability between gigs. Maintains instrument well being & polishes & cleans your drums in transit!
- Racketex - The Defender: High abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester it won’t fade, crack or shrink. 100% water-proof high stability in extreme climatic conditions.
Size Labels: It doesn’t get any easier than this! Every PR case has size label that shows diameter and depth as a simple & quick to read graphic, shows product code too. Perfect!
Webbing: The Webbing Handles & Seams: 1,500 kilo breaking strength giving enormous load carrying capacity. Handles Vertically Mounted on Seam: Both handle and seams are doubly secure by the former being stitched to 1,500 kilo breaking strength webbing, rather than to the body of the case.
- Zip Pulls: Satin finished nickel plated steel zip pulleys & beautifully finished and embossed with the Protection Racket Man. Interlocking so you can padlock them together for extra security and peace of mind on your travels. Totally rust proof and indestructible.
- Zips & Thread : Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible, shower proof, rot proof! The Stitching Thread: Bonded nylon that doesn't deteriorate and holds the case together even if an area of stitching is breached. Double Stitching: To first complete the wall and two ends separately and then to join them together giving twice the security at the corners and edges for greater protection and durability.