Protection Racket 47"x14"x10" Hardware Bag with Wheels
When it comes to construction of the Protection Racket drum cases, there is no compromise in material quality!
The sizes shown above are the EXACT internal dimensions of the hardware case. Poly-prop runners run up both ends and down base for strength & rigidity, complimented by plastic runners which run the length of the case on the base for further protection. Also features a pull out handle.
Designed wide and not too high for even distribution of your hardware. Coffin style opening for ease of use. Two ergonomic rubber handles at either end. Funky clear inline skate wheels. 19” x 7” x 2” zipped pocket. Each case can accommodate up to 12 x cymbal stands. This 47” case will accommodate most rack systems.
- Rolling drum hardware bag
- Internal Dimension: 47" (L) x 14"(W) x 10" (H) size
- Wheels and tow handle are great for ramps and long walks
- Comfortable top handle for easier loading/unloading
- Racketex nylon exterior is waterproof, weatherproof, and fade resistant
- Internal straps keep stands, pedals, and throne stable in transit
- Zippered pocket for sticks, CDs, and personal effects
- Luggage tag for easy identification
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Buckles: Like ALL materials and components used in the construction of Protection Racket cases, its buckles are of the highest quality. Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness. These buckles will perform every time and will not let you down.
- Ergo Handles: Ergonomic rubber handles are used on the ends of hardware cases with wheels. Super strong with pre-shaped easy grip for fully loaded cases that carry that bit of extra weight. Indestructible & comfortable.
Luggage Tags: So you turn up at a gig and all the drummers are inevitably using Protection Racket! Now you can easily identify your drums with this simple to use luggage tagging system.
- Propadd - The Protector: Superior dual density foam hard on the outside and soft on the inside, giving incredible strength & rigidity whilst keeping the cases very light. The characteristics deflect and dissipate impact forces so that none of the shock passes to the instrument in transit.
Racketex - The Defender: High abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester it won’t fade, crack or shrink. 100% water-proof high stability in extreme climatic conditions.
Size Labels: It doesn’t get any easier than this! Every PR case has size label that shows diameter and depth as a simple & quick to read graphic, shows product code too. Perfect!
Webbing: The Webbing Handles & Seams: 1,500 kilo breaking strength giving enormous load carrying capacity. Handles Vertically Mounted on Seam: Both handle and seams are doubly secure by the former being stitched to 1,500 kilo breaking strength webbing, rather than to the body of the case.
- Zip Pulls: Satin finished nickel plated steel zip pulleys & beautifully finished and embossed with the Protection Racket Man. Interlocking so you can padlock them together for extra security and peace of mind on your travels. Totally rust proof and indestructible.
- Zips & Thread : Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible, shower proof, rot proof! The Stitching Thread: Bonded nylon that doesn't deteriorate and holds the case together even if an area of stitching is breached. Double Stitching: To first complete the wall and two ends separately and then to join them together giving twice the security at the corners and edges for greater protection and durability.