Protection Racket 5-pc Soft Case Set - Fusion
When it comes to construction of the Protection Racket drum cases, there is no compromise in material quality!
Protection Racket is proud to offer Pre-Pack configurations which includes the most popular sizes and configurations in the line. This Fusions Set offers sizes for 5-pc Fusion kits:
- 10" x 8" Tom w/RIMS
- 12" x 9" Tom w/RIMS
- 14" x 12" Tom w/RIMS
- 22" X 18" Bass Drum
- 14" x 5.5" Snare Drum
The 5-piece Fusion Case Set from Protection Racket gives your drums the top-notch protection they deserve. These semi-rigid egg-shaped cases are made with 600-denier polyester and feature a dual-density foam that is hard on the outside and soft on the inside, keeping your drums free from the dings and dents of life on the road. There is even a nonabrasive synthetic fleece on the interior that keeps out surface moisture and polishes and cleans your drums during transport. A padded polypropylene handle provides an easy, comfortable carry option as well.
- Padded Drum Soft Case Size:
- 10" x 8" Tom (PR code: 5010-10)
- 12" x 9" Tom (PR code: 5129-10)
- 14" x 12" Tom (PR code: 5010-10)
- 22" X 18" Bass Drum (PR code: 1822-00)
- 14" x 5.5" Snare Drum (PR code: 3011-00)
- Amazingly strong cases from Protection Racket, these cases include a thick fleece lining to keep your drums extra safe
- The outer cover is extremely strong and durable and the fleece inside makes sure your drums are kept safe at all times
- Using Protection Racket's unique Propadd foam for it's shock resistant characteristics, the cases are rugged in construction and lightweight in design
- The cases use clever internal dividing system to create a flexible number of compact, snug compartments to separate the individual components of the kit
- Buckles: Like ALL materials and components used in the construction of Protection Racket cases, its buckles are of the highest quality. Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness. These buckles will perform every time and will not let you down.
- Ergo Handles: Ergonomic rubber handles are used on the ends of hardware cases with wheels. Super strong with pre-shaped easy grip for fully loaded cases that carry that bit of extra weight. Indestructible & comfortable.
- Handles: Racketex as per main body of case, Lined with soft neoprene for comfort. The underside of handle has polyprop for rigidity lined with 5mm foam. This is Protection Racket's first choice handle on all drum & percussion cases.
- Luggage Tags: So you turn up at a gig and all the drummers are inevitably using Protection Racket! Now you can easily identify your drums with this simple to use luggage tagging system.
- Propadd - The Protector: Superior dual density foam hard on the outside and soft on the inside, giving incredible strength & rigidity whilst keeping the cases very light. The characteristics deflect and dissipate impact forces so that none of the shock passes to the instrument in transit.
- Propile - The Comfort Zone: A non abrasive, synthetic fleece that removes surface moisture & preserves tonal stability between gigs. Maintains instrument well being & polishes & cleans your drums in transit!
- Racketex - The Defender: High abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester it won’t fade, crack or shrink. 100% water-proof high stability in extreme climatic conditions.
Size Labels: It doesn’t get any easier than this! Every PR case has size label that shows diameter and depth as a simple & quick to read graphic, shows product code too. Perfect!
Webbing: The Webbing Handles & Seams: 1,500 kilo breaking strength giving enormous load carrying capacity. Handles Vertically Mounted on Seam: Both handle and seams are doubly secure by the former being stitched to 1,500 kilo breaking strength webbing, rather than to the body of the case.
- Zip Pulls: Satin finished nickel plated steel zip pulleys & beautifully finished and embossed with the Protection Racket Man. Interlocking so you can padlock them together for extra security and peace of mind on your travels. Totally rust proof and indestructible.
- Zips & Thread : Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible, shower proof, rot proof! The Stitching Thread: Bonded nylon that doesn't deteriorate and holds the case together even if an area of stitching is breached. Double Stitching: To first complete the wall and two ends separately and then to join them together giving twice the security at the corners and edges for greater protection and durability.