PureSound Custom Pro 14" 24-Strand Brass Snare Wire
Designed and made in the USA, these Puresound snare wires are designed for 14" snare drums. The PureSound Custom Pro series snare wire features strands of medium-gauge wire, allowing for the snare wire to be dominant in the overall sound.
The Custom Pro series of snare wires are the ultimate in ease-of-use. They are designed with Anti-choke end plates that significantly reduce annoying snare buzz and also allow the player to crank up their snare tension for a tight response without choking the drum. The Speed Release™ straps allow the player to disengage the snare wires without releasing the straps from the strainer or butt clamps, enabling quick and easy head or wire changes. The steel coil models produce a quick and crisp snare response.
- Designed for 14" snare drums; 24 strands of steel coil wire, to produce a warm and bright snare response
- Speed Release Strap allows the player to disengage the snare wires for quick head or snare wire changes
- Anti-choke end plates lift the coils away from the edge to reduce sympathetic buzz and increase the wire tension range
- Brass coil produces a bright and resonant snare response
- Numbered alignment marks on the straps ensure straight and repeatable positioning in the clamp
- All PureSound Snare Wires are designed and manufactured in the USA