PureSound Blaster Series 10" 16-Strand Snare Wire
Designed and made, like all PureSound snare wires, in the USA, this Blaster Series is designed for 10" snare drums and has 16 strands of medium-gauge wire, allowing for an increased snare presence.
Blasters Series snare wires are professional quality snares developed for high volume, high intensity drumming. They feature specially formulated, premium-grade steel-alloy wires on angled, copper-colored end clips. The exclusive bent end clips create greater snare wire contact across the entire surface of the drum head, offering increased activity, consistency, response and projection.
- Ideal for: Rock, Metal
- Designed for 10" snare drums; 16 strands of wire
- Premium-grade steel-alloy wires developed for high volume, high intensity drumming
- Exclusive bent end clips offer increased snare response and projection
- Steel coil produces a quick and crisp snare response
- All PureSound Snare Wires are designed and manufactured in the USA