Sabian 16" AAX Aero Crash
Combining an AAX X-Plosion raw bell design with an innovative hole pattern, the Aero Crash provides a perfect balance of frequency and cut – it’s a brand new crash cymbal design from SABIAN!
Sabian AAX – Modern Bright
AAX changed everything. Before AAX, most cymbals were manufactured using processes that had been around for centuries. AAX was the first B20 Bronze cymbals designed and manufactured using completely modern lathing and hammering techniques. The result? Increased brightness, cut and musicality – for the widest dynamic range ever achieved. And suddenly, the bright, explosive tone of AA cymbals was available even at low volume. AAX uses hand-guided, high-pressure hammering for instant, bright responses. Pinpoint lathing is used to achieve increased sensitivity and wide dynamic range – even at low volume. And the high profile shape delivers cutting, high-pitched tone. In the studio or on stage, in every style of music, only AAX delivers such consistently bright, crisp, clear, and cutting responses. AAX is the ultimate Modern Bright sound.
- Made in Canada
- Innovative hole pattern design
- Ideal balance of frequency and cut
- Musical and durable B20 bronze
- Aged and hand-tested in Sabian's legendary Vault
- Incorporates popular SABIAN AAX X-Plosion Raw Bell design
- The ideal balance of frequency and cut!
- Not an O-Zone, not an effects crash – this is a brand new Crash cymbal from SABIAN
- AAX Series
- Size: 16"
- Type: Crash Cymbal
- Metal: B20
- Style: Modern
- Sound: Bright
- Weight: Thin