Sabian 19" AA Holy China
AA was the first cymbal series produced by Sabian when the company was founded in 1982. Using an automated hammering process to create stronger, tougher and louder cymbals, the combination of high-profile shape and small-peen concentric hammering raises the pitch for bright, explosive tone. And the use of traditional lathing increased durability and toughness for more intense, high-volume performances. As a result, AA cymbals are an ideal choice for classic rock and metal.
In 2011 Sabian introduced the AA Holy China and the response from drummers around the world was overwhelming. A testament to Sabian innovation and forward-thinking design, the Holy China featured a higher profile to raise the pitch, holes for volume and sustain, and a large, unfinished bell for cut and durability. It was truly a modern Chinese cymbal.
The Holy China is not for the faint of heart. A unique hole pattern, large raw bell, high profile and wide lip all combine to create a monster of loudness and cut. It’s a unique and explosive package, and it was designed with Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith.
- Made in Canada
- Designed with RHCP drummer Chad Smith
- 51 holes for pure trash tone
- Large raw bell and extra-wide lip for volume and power
- Truly a monster of loudness and cut
- A tough, durable China for intense, high-volume performances
- Quite possibly the loudest cymbal ever made by Sabian
- AA Series Cymbals offer Vintage Bright tone
- Crafted from Sabian B20 Bronze
- AA Series
- Size: 19"
- Type: China Cymbal
- Metal: B20
- Style: Vintage
- Sound: Bright
- Weight: Thin
- Finish: Brilliant