Schlagwerk Super Agile Cajon CP584 Brown Sugar
Schlagwerk Cajon Super Agile Brown Suger - Can you feel the heart-beat?
Agilis means "slightly movable" in Latin. In many languages, the word "Agile" has become known as Synonym for dynamics, lightness and liveliness. A perfect name for Schlagwerk's new Cajon series. The Technical core forms a removable element for creating an extremely fast and finely appealing snare sound.
The complete gluing of the striking surface gives its high self-tension and thus delivers crisp heights and strong bass and a clear but not too dry separation of snare and bass.
Super Agile Brown Suger
With its "Super Agile" models, Schlagwerk offers the most variable mechanism for snare response on the market. An exceptional combination of string and snare technology. Continuously adjustable from absolutely dry to ultra grease and wide.
The difficult part in the construction of a cajon is that a sensitive snare response usually the Cross-talk influenced in the bass area. But not here! Super Agile is pretty much the cajon which no one would have thought possible.
It delivers the controlled low-end boom known for percussion and brings snare sounds to almost inaudible taps to super-wide swoosh in virtually any volume with razor-sharp bass snare separation.
Percussion made in Germany.
** Optional Cajon Bag available for add-on
- Playing surface: Amazakoue veneer (Guibourtia ehie)
- Resonance box: SPL (sonic projection lignum)
- Agile String & Snare technique
- Measurements: approx. 30 x 30 x 50 cm
- Premium components for best sound and best quality
- Pleasant haptic
- Made in Germany
- Schlagwerk Cajon Bag "Rucksack" / Backpack
- Measurements: 31 x 31 x 50 cm
- Suitable for all Cajons with 30 x 30 x 50 cm max
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Lined for good protection of the Cajon