Schlagwerk X-One Cajon CP160 Hard Coal Stripes
Schlagwerk X-ONE cajons are quality “Made in Germany” at a low price! For beginners and price-conscious brand-switchers who want to get the maximum sound and longevity for their budget. Attractive, modern designs, clearly-defined bass and snare separation with sensitive response and a powerful bass set the standard for the starter instrument category.
It has long been known that the X-One series sets the standards for quality and sound in the entry-level class. Now Schlagwerk is raising the bar even higher: The X-One Hard Coal Stripes illustrates how the solid cajon body with integrated, ideally predefined snare effect has been perfected thanks to a premium playing surface with high-quality veneer.
** Optional Cajon Bag available for add-on
- Playing surface: Hard Coal Stripes design veneer
- Resonance box: 8 layers of birch
- 2 x 20 spirals
- Measurements: approx. 30 x 30 x 50 cm
- Premium components for best sound and best quality
- Pleasant haptic
Optional Schlagwerk TA12 Cajon Bag available for add-on:
- Schlagwerk Cajon Bag "Rucksack" / Backpack
- Measurements: 31 x 31 x 50 cm
- Suitable for all Cajons with 30 x 30 x 50 cm max
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Lined for good protection of the Cajon