Treeworks Tre35 Classic Single-Row 35-Bar Chime
This item ships FREE:
TreeWorks' most popular and best-selling model, the full size Tre35 single row.
For live performance where your sound requires greater strength and resonance; Classic Chimes utilize our T-6 tempered, custom aluminum/ titanium alloy bars. (.375" diameter).
The TRE35 is the standard large-sized single row bar chime available from TreeWorks Chimes. As TreeWorks' most popular chime, it is considered an industry standard for bar chimes. This instrument is incredibly simple to play and produce lush, beautiful waves of tone with a sweep of your hand. Use your finger to drag along the face of the chime bars just below the hole where the strings are mounted and let one chime gently drop into the next.
The metal chime bars are made of TreeWorks' exclusive Aluminum/Titanium alloy, comprised of 11 different metals melted together. They are heat treated for 8 hours to create a crystal clear tone, then the bars are polished to a brilliant finish. The unique chromatic-like tuning has been described as ethereal and shimmering. It blends beautifully in all musical settings. The wooden mantle is crafted from solid Tennessee hardwood. The deep color is brought out with a hand-rubbed oil finish that is high-end, yet understated. Each chime bar is hand-tied to the mantle one at a time with super-durable braided CordLoc, which is capable of holding up to fifty pounds.
As you have probably noticed by this point, TreeWorks is serious about the quality of the instruments that they build. This level of craftsmanship has attracted musicians from all walks of life. For example, the top 24 DCI Drum Corps use TreeWorks Chimes, as do professional drummers and percussionists, Broadway shows, churches, universities, recording studios, high school marching and concert bands, elementary school music teachers, music therapists, yoga studios and even sound healers.
- TREEWORKS BEST-SELLING MODEL, YEAR AFTER YEAR | TRE35 is an versatile and powerful addition to any percussionist's repetoir. A broad sweep from bottom to top produces a long-lasting chorus effect that washes through the room, while playing small sections of bars produces a gentler tinkling sound. No matter what effect you need it for, the TRE35 is the best option available to achieve a studio-grade chime sound.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | Each TreeWorks Chimes product is made from Tennessee hardwood and locally sourced aluminum/titanium and is assembled in Treeworks workshop just north of Nashville, TN.
- HAND-CRAFTED FOR SUPERIOR DURABILITY | Long-lasting braided CordLoc is used to susped our 3/8" thick Aluminum/Titatnium alloy bars on a hand-finished Tennessee hardwood mantle. Each TreeWorks Chimes bar chime features a 7/16" hole in the mantle for mounting on cymbal stands or our unrivaled TRE52 chime mount. Unlike other brands, Treeworks always source materials locally and reject the use of plastic ties to secure the bars to its mantles.
BEST FOR | Marching/Concert Band and Orchestral Settings.
- Single row medium chime for full sweeps
- 35 Polished, tempered T6 tone bars for brilliant sound
- Hand-tied with braided, durable CordLoc cord (no plastic cord)
- Solid aluminum / titanium alloy
- Diameter: 3/8 inch (about 9.5 mm)
- Hand-finished Tennessee Black Walnut Mantle
- Mantle length: 23-1/8"
- Handmade in Nashville, Tennessee, USA
** Optional LG24 Soft Case and Tre52 Chime Mount available **