Treeworks Tre416 The MultiTree™ Extended Range Chime with Soft Case
This item ships FREE:
New MultiTree™ Chime with an extended range of chimes for longer sweeps, comes with 4" Studio Grade Triangle, Light Triangle Beater, and Finger Cymbal
Tre416 included is a finger cymbal, triangle and stainless steel beater. The bars are TreeWorks' specific aluminum/titanium blend heat treated to T-6 specifications to produce a brilliant tone and hand-tied with 50lb CordLoc™. The finger cymbal is sand cast bronze and the triangle is high-carbon steel. This instrument combines these three specific sounds to help you save space and increase the diversity of your sound.
The metal chime bars are made of TreeWorks' exclusive Aluminum/Titanium alloy, comprised of 11 different metals melted together. They are heat treated for 8 hours to create a crystal clear tone, then the bars are polished to a brilliant finish. The unique chromatic-like tuning has been described as ethereal and shimmering. It blends beautifully in all musical settings. The wooden mantle is crafted from solid Tennessee hardwood. The deep color is brought out with a hand-rubbed oil finish that is high-end, yet understated. Each chime bar is hand-tied to the mantle one at a time with super-durable braided CordLoc, which is capable of holding up to fifty pounds.
|Tre416 Multi Tree Sound Sample|
- A VARIETY OF METALLIC EFFECTS | With the TRE416 you can achieve a broad array of metallic sound effects that help accent your music by adding a variety of shimmering textures like a bar chime sweep, a finger cymbal's bright ding, or a triangle roll.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | Each TreeWorks Chimes product is made from Tennessee hardwood and locally sourced aluminum/titanium and is assembled in our workshop just north of Nashville, TN. Unlike other brands, Treeworks reject the use of cheap plastic ties to secure the bars to its mantles.
- HAND-CRAFTED FOR SUPERIOR DURABILITY | Long-lasting braided CordLoc is used to susped our 3/8" thick Aluminum/Titatnium alloy bars on a hand-finished Tennessee hardwood mantle. Each TreeWorks Chimes bar chime features a 7/16" hole in the mantle for mounting on cymbal stands or Treeworks unrivaled TRE52 chime mount.
- DIMENSIONS | The TRE416 is 31 x 3 x 3 inches in diameter and comes with one Light Triangle Beater (TREbtr-LTE) that is 8 1/4" in length.
- BEST FOR | Larger venues (when a denser sound is needed). Great for live performances where your sound requires greater strength and resonance.
- Three sound effects in one - Large single row chime on a solid Tennesse White Ash Mantle, sand cast bronze finger cymbal & 4-inch high carbon steel Triangle with stainless steel triangle beater
- 31 Polished, tempered T6 tone bars for brilliant sound
- Hand-tied with braided, durable CordLoc cord (no plastic cord)
- Solid aluminum / titanium alloy
- Diameter: 3/8 inch (about 9.5 mm)
- Hand-finished Tennessee Black Walnut Mantle
- Incl. Softcase TreXL
- Handmade in Nashville, Tennessee, USA
** Optional Tre52 Chime Mount available **