Treeworks Tre555 DreamTree™ Chime with Chorus Tuning
This item ships FREE:
The DreamTree™- Extra Large Single Row w/ Unique Chorus Effect Tuning.
New DreamTree® Chorus Effect chime. With its unique tuning and extended range (over 29 inches long), this chime creates extra long sweeps that are unusually full sounding due to the chorus-effect tuning.
The metal chime bars are made of TreeWorks' exclusive Aluminum/Titanium alloy, comprised of 11 different metals melted together. They are heat treated for 8 hours to create a crystal clear tone, then the bars are polished to a brilliant finish. The unique chromatic-like tuning has been described as ethereal and shimmering. It blends beautifully in all musical settings. The mantle is solid Tennessee hardwood with a hand-rubbed oil finish. Each chime bar is hand-tied to the mantle one at a time with super-durable braided CordLoc, which is capable of holding up to fifty pounds.
As you have probably noticed by this point, TreeWorks is serious about the quality of the instruments that they build. This level of craftsmanship has attracted musicians from all walks of life. For example, the top 24 DCI Drum Corps use TreeWorks Chimes, as do professional drummers and percussionists, Broadway shows, churches, universities, recording studios, high school marching and concert bands, elementary school music teachers, music therapists, yoga studios and even sound healers.
|Tre555 The Dream Tree Chime Sound Sample|
- A UNIQUE AND ETHEREAL TUNING STRUCTURE | This chime features an alternating layout of two octaves to achieve a dreamy and mysterious sound. By sweeping your hand from side to side, the bars that are lower in pitch provide a rich hum that is accentuated by the light tinkling of the higher-pitched bars.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | Each TreeWorks Chimes product is made from Tennessee hardwood and locally sourced aluminum/titanium and is assembled in Treeworks workshop just north of Nashville, TN.
- HAND-CRAFTED FOR SUPERIOR DURABILITY | Long-lasting braided CordLoc is used to susped our 3/8" thick Aluminum/Titatnium alloy bars on a hand-finished Tennessee hardwood mantle. Each TreeWorks Chimes bar chime features a 7/16" hole in the mantle for mounting on cymbal stands or our unrivaled TRE52 chime mount. Unlike other brands, Treeworks always source materials locally and reject the use of plastic ties to secure the bars to its mantles.
- Extra Large Single Row Bar Chime with Chorus Effect Tuning
- Hand-tied with braided, durable CordLoc cord (no plastic cord)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- Diameter: 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee White Ash Mantle
- Mantle length: 31"
- Handmade in Nashville, Tennessee, USA
** Optional TreXL Soft Case and Tre52 Chime Mount available **