Gallien-Krueger MB115-II 1x15" 200W Bass Amp Combo
This product is sold out
The Ultimate Bass Combo for Players on the Go!
The Gallien-Krueger MB115-II is your ideal grab 'n' go bass combo amp. This legendary MicroBass Series amp delivers a big sound from a light, compact package. At 200W the MB115 has the power to be heard in any situation. It's designed with preamp tone-shaping circuitry that feeds into a lightweight Class-D power amp.
- Compact design with reduced weight for easy transport
- Exceptionally smooth and evenly balanced sound
- Digital power amp for ultra-efficiency and light weight
- Chain Out lets you connect your MB115 to an MBP-powered enclosure
- Sculpt your sound precisely with onboard 4-band active EQ
- Aux in lets you plug in your MP3 player for practice
- XLR direct out - go straight into the board
- Tone Shaping: Four band active EQ and contour based on the legendary 800RB provide extensive tone shaping capability.
- Ultra Portable Performance: Effortless transport for rehearsals and 200 watts of power through the 1x15" speaker allow you to be heard in moderate size venues. Tough vinyl covering protected with metal corners provide lasting protection.
- Custom Speaker Design: Speaker designed and manufactured by GK in the U.S.A.
- Connectivity: Balanced DI with pre/post switch, aux in and headphone output for silent practice plus "chain out" to drive GK's MBP powered enclosures. Pair with the 115 MBP.
- Designed and Manufactured in USA
- Variable Q: Inherited from the 800RB, this unique design varies the EQ bandwidth to retain a musical response even at extreme settings.
- Switch Mode Power: Extremely light weight switch mode power supply and power amp deliver 200W into the speaker with very little wasted heat dissipation.
- Protection: Internal circuitry is always on the alert to problems, indicated at the power switch ring.
- Driver By GK: Special driver with 2.5 inch edge wound aluminum voice coil, designed just for this cabinet, manufactured in the GK USA factory.
- Ultra Light Weight: Internal bracing to insure tone robbing leakage of sound through the walls of the cabinet is minimized. Plywood construction, aluminum chassis, switch mode power supply and power amp deliver 200W performance in a rugged 38 lbs (17.5kg) package.
- Critically Damped: Our design team tuned the ports for optimum performance while coupled to the cabinets specific designed speaker. The ports coupled with a specific jute blend of damping material provides the right amount of damping at the right frequencies, for optimum response.
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 200W
- Speakers: 1x15" Ceramic driver
- EQ: 4-Band EQ with contour
- Horn: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (passive, active), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (headphones), 1 x XLR (direct out), 1 x XLR (chain out)
- Dimension: 14.5 x 19 x 23"
- Weight: 38 lbs. / 17.5 kg.