Protection Racket Double Pedal Soft Case
When it comes to construction of the Protection Racket drum cases, there is no compromise in material quality!
The ultimate soft case for your pedals.
Tested to destruction and back again, Protection Racket drum cases are the most reliable soft cases on the market. Every component is chosen and tested for its strength and durability.
The case is made from Racketex 600 denier polyester fabric that is abrasion resistant, waterproof, fade, crack, and shrink resistant. To protect the pedals, the inside of the case is fitted with a divider and a set of loops to hold the drive shaft in place.
In between the outer and inner is the Propadd dual density foam which has a hard outer layer to shield the drums and a soft inner layer to cushion. The difference in density ensures that any shocks are dissipated and not transmitted to the instrument.
The case is fitted with a neoprene padded handle for comfort which is secured to the case by 1500kg breaking strain webbing. To keep the drums secure, the heavy duty zips are made of steel and its all stitched together by double stitched bonded nylon.
- Internal Dimensions: 15" x 16" x 8"
- 12" x 12" x 2" outer zipped pocket on lid for drum beaters and other accessories
- Internal polyprop divider to separate pedals,
- Coffin style lid
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Propadd dual density foam core
- Racketex 600 denier polyester construction
- 1500 kilogram breaking strain webbing
- Heavy duty buckles and steel zips
- Soft neoprene lined handles
- Double stitched bonded nylon
- Weight: 1.0kg
- Buckles: Like ALL materials and components used in the construction of Protection Racket cases, its buckles are of the highest quality. Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness. These buckles will perform every time and will not let you down.
Handles: Racketex as per main body of case, Lined with soft neoprene for comfort. The underside of handle has polyprop for rigidity lined with 5mm foam. This is Protection Racket's first choice handle on all drum & percussion cases.
- Luggage Tags: So you turn up at a gig and all the drummers are inevitably using Protection Racket! Now you can easily identify your drums with this simple to use luggage tagging system.
- Propadd - The Protector: Superior dual density foam hard on the outside and soft on the inside, giving incredible strength & rigidity whilst keeping the cases very light. The characteristics deflect and dissipate impact forces so that none of the shock passes to the instrument in transit.
- Propile - The Comfort Zone: A non abrasive, synthetic fleece that removes surface moisture & preserves tonal stability between gigs. Maintains instrument well being & polishes & cleans your drums in transit!
- Racketex - The Defender: High abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester it won’t fade, crack or shrink. 100% water-proof high stability in extreme climatic conditions.
Size Labels: It doesn’t get any easier than this! Every PR case has size label that shows diameter and depth as a simple & quick to read graphic, shows product code too. Perfect!
Webbing: The Webbing Handles & Seams: 1,500 kilo breaking strength giving enormous load carrying capacity. Handles Vertically Mounted on Seam: Both handle and seams are doubly secure by the former being stitched to 1,500 kilo breaking strength webbing, rather than to the body of the case.
- Zip Pulls: Satin finished nickel plated steel zip pulleys & beautifully finished and embossed with the Protection Racket Man. Interlocking so you can padlock them together for extra security and peace of mind on your travels. Totally rust proof and indestructible.
- Zips & Thread : Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible, shower proof, rot proof! The Stitching Thread: Bonded nylon that doesn't deteriorate and holds the case together even if an area of stitching is breached. Double Stitching: To first complete the wall and two ends separately and then to join them together giving twice the security at the corners and edges for greater protection and durability.