DW 9999 Heavy Duty Single Tom/Cymbal Stand
Set your kit up your way; use the 9999 stand!
Your drum mounting hardware has to do two things really well, hold up your drums and put them exactly where you want them. Enter the 9000 line of tom stands!
The DW 9999 heavy-duty double-braced tom/cymbal stand gives you a flexible way to outfit your kit the way you like it, without unnecessary hardware! The 9999 includes ball-in-socket 1/2"-diameter arms, an integrated auxiliary clamp, and heavy-gauge tubing. You can mount a tom and a cymbal on this stand, and still have convenient adjustment options.
Made from heavy gauge tubing with oversized tube joints to minimize wobble, and armed with a ball-and-socket adjustment for easy positioning. Stands include 1/2” diameter tom arms to work with DW TB12 brackets and auxiliary clamp for mounting cymbals or other percussion accessories.
DW built this stand with plastic tube insulators, so you're protected against tube rattle (a real plus for close-miking studio and stage situations).
- Accommodates both a tom and a cymbal
- It includes a SM799 DogBone with Boom Cymbal Arm
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time
- Heavy-duty performance
- Ball-in-socket half-inch diameter arms
- Integrated auxiliary clamp
- Heavy-gauge tubing
- Plastic tube insulators protect against stand rattle
- 1" upper tube
- 1-1/4" base tube
- Double-Braced legs
- Height: 1.25 - 1.90 m
- Weight: 7 kg