Evans Heavyweight Coated 13" Snare Drumhead
Evans Heavyweight snare heads feature two plies of film. The combination of two identical plies of 10mil film provides maximum durability and a compressed attack while maintaining a wide dynamic range. The Reverse Dot lends extra durability, focus and attack in the center. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- Ideal for: Rock, Metal
- Size: 13"
- Treatment: Coated
- Ply: 2
- Technology: Reverse Dot
- 13" snare batter drum head made using two identical plies of 10mil film
- 23mil of total thickness for maximum durability
- The reverse dot is mounted on the underside of the head for extra durability, focus and attack without getting in the way of brushes
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA